Tips to look Photogenic
You don’t need to be a model to be photogenic. Anyone can be photogenic. Here are some photography poses tips that will make you look photogenic.
- Be Natural, stand straight. Tuck in your tummy.
- Put one leg in front of the other. This will make your legs looked longer. Bent your knees a little, but do not lock your knees. Your feet should be pointing to the front.
- The shoulders are slightly arched back so your breasts look perky.
- Rotate your shoulders 3/4 to the front. This will make you and your waist look thinner.
- Lower your chin slightly.
- Look directly in the lens of the camera. Flirt with the camera. Imagine that the camera is your boyfriend.
- Let your hands be free. Try not to pose with your purse or glasses in your hands. You are the subject, not the object that you are carrying.
- Practice. The Hollywood divas were not born like that; they all learned it and continue to refine their skills through practices.